Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Earth Song Piano Instrumental Performed by: Mengesha "Mystro" Francis

On Feb 11, 2011 Michael Jacksonology Members and Fans, will experience a breath taking Piano Tribute online on both Facebook and the Michael Jacksonology website, Performed by, Mengesha "Mystro" Francis a native of South Central Los Angeles and Michael Jackson's ultimate fan.
One of the featured songs is a rendition of Michael Jackson's "Earth Song".


"I was so excited as the fans of both my tribute website and facebook voted for this song to be featured on my up-coming Piano Tribute, recording this was truly a spiritual experience 
because I could hear, and feel Michael's spirit as I recorded it."
-Mengesha "Mystro" Francis (Keyboardist)



COMING SOON:
Michael Jacksonology: Piano Tribute
Performed by: Mengesha "Mystro" Francis
Feb 11, 2011 

click below for more info:
www.michael-jacksonology.com/pianotribute.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment